Our practice has been located in Carversville, PA for many years. On March 1, 2009 we moved about 150 yards into one of the most historic buildings in Carversville. Dating from about 1850, it housed the original General Store and even a small library. We are very proud of our new office, which combines historic charm with a state-of-the-art dental facility. We are conveniently located next to the Carversville Inn and across from the present General Store. Parking is available next to the office and throughout the Square.
(mouse-over map for aerial view – click for directions)